
..............::::School ended around 2pm and i did bad for my lab practical test...
haiz... Fortunately there's a 2nd attempt in the next three weeks and i will work hard to pass! gosh!! whats with me??!! This module is fucking important la! IF I fail this module, simple said I will fail all other modules... shit!! work hard ash for the 2nd attempt!! ::::...............
Me and my darling girlfriends head down to causewaypoint and had our lunch++dinner at seoul garden... its been a long time since i went woodlands. As usually... very packed. 


gorgeous miss anna sui... 
little kecil cili padi rhianna...
We ate alot and enjoy the scrumptious meal. We continued with the desserts after had enough of frying and cooking...tasya was like.... "hey ash... we go and take the desserts and u sit here and wait for us ! we'll get ice creams for you..."
I waited.... and tried finishing the other dishes that we cooked and boiled.
As they came with the ice creams..."that one is urs... with a brownie in"
I actually saw something reddish in colour at the ice cream toppings...
I scoop and taste.... "hmmmm nice..."
The third scoop tasts funny! Why is the ice cream taste spicy!!
They sprinkled chilli powder on it!!! argh! hehehe
End up i took a new ice cream with ice kacang... hehehe.







cheers!!
Then, we thought of catching up a movie but the shows was showing quite late...
We walked down to civic centre starbucks and chill out...


i bought a new watch!! loving big straps...

