
Its been a long week and i am so extra excited to meet my lover.... and like today(friday) was his "PASS OUT PARADE"....
He wanted to meet his friends and spend time with them and invited me to join.
Hours and hours before meeting my dear lover...
And so I felt like getting a sweet gift for my dear...
Idris and Yana tagged along....and was frantically helping me to find a suitable gift for my baby....and we came all the way down to cityhall, Marina Square.
Sat down at TCC at Raffles Link and discussed lots about relationships affairs... (mostly about yana's at the moment)
Done with our "brewing coffee" session, we went Flash & Splash at CityLink.
I remember my baby's wallet was pretty worn out. Combed through the 3 levels of glass panels to search which was the nicest and perfect for him.
AT LAST, found a nice RIPCURL wallet...
Bought it and even wrapped it with a box.
Met him where he was with his friends.
The first moment he saw me and said only, "Hi..."
Thats all.
Sat down with his friends and he was so occupied with his friends and left me all alone.
He didnt even take the oppurtunity to talk to me not even spend time together!!! Gosh...i was very2 breaking down at that moment.
When it was time to go home.
He didnt even hug me when riding.
Reached at his place,he asked whether im ok or not. Thats all.
No INITIATIVES to talk or even kiss or even a hug after a fucking 1 week of his NS!
I passed him the gift and again, he ONLY ASKED ME "ARE YOU OK?" thats all!!
I RODE AWAY....
and i will ride far away from him now.......
I........ HAD..... ENOUGH.....
Upon reaching home, he smsed me, "Baby,are u ok? Did i went too overboard??"
I replied, "Yeap u did...i felt that i was no one to u all along just now.Its been a long fucking week we didnt meet.No hugs....Not even a gesture showing how much u miss me.Even when riding,today was the very first time u didnt hug me.Would expect u to hug me and even wanting to stayed behind and spend tome together kejap.Tapi LANGSUNG tak de.I feel really cold now...I dah tak tau aper nak feel now.The gift was for u.Im sincere.I reached hm.Good nite and sweet dreams..."
and ALL HE REPLIED WAS.....(it was very lame to me...) he replied, "I didnt know you wanted to stay behind for awhile.I could have hug you but your beg was in the way;but of course,you might say that that's one of my many reason.I'm sorry i made you feel that way.I admit i was having too much fun with my friends rather then talking to you.Im sorry.I appreaciated the gift.Thank you baby.Get some sleep please.I know you're tired"
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT RITE PEOPLE??
AND I REPLIED, "LOVING SOMEONE DOESNT GIVE ANY EXCUSES AND ALSO I AM NEVER TIRED OF MEETING AND SPENDING TIME WITH YOU...ITS OK...IVE HAD MY SAY.WILL ALWAYS KEEP OUR MEMORIES TOGETHER..."
PERIOD.
