
Commitment and giving my all into a decent and almost perfect relationship...
But why why and why must always have something to crop up and jeopardise the relationship....
This is my very first time getting attached to a bisexual to be honest here....
Simply put it to phrase, "I love this guy like crazy! I love him more than i love myself..."
The first few weeks, was tremendous. Dates and outings went out simply perfect....
Gosh... he treats me like a women!!
Very gentlemen i would say....
Charming....
Caring......
Understanding....
Supportive.....
Faithful.... (i guess?? )
My bestie, Sharil and baby dani and some close friends of mine got to meet him... and got some info from me...and they thought he was the "mr right" and the one in a million bisexual guys whom are "nice" and "faithful"....
But i just don't know....things have REALLY change....
No more.... "I miss you...."
"I love you...."
You know what readers??? I AM PADDLING LIKE FUCK to keep up with myself,work,family....and all i want is a decent,nice loving relationship... but it all ends up like...arghh...
I'll just wait till the day comes....
Thank you bro idris for the advises....
