

A recovering emotion for me. Was supposed to attend work today but was too exhausted and still having a bad flu.... Woke up around 1pm and so called him up and we had a long chat... :)Again, we talked about my "marriage" which is very complicated. Gave me advises and opinions about how to go about and go through this relationship....
Cant sit still at home... Its making me go CRAZY thinking about this guy! ARGH!
And so i met shizari and his gf at Mcdonalds and had late dinner together.
Again, thank you so much for the advises and support my dear buddy...
I really appreaciate it so much....
It really helps after meeting and talking to you....
Thank you once again Shazali....
PS:I AM SO EXCITED AND OVERJOYED WHEN U HAD IN MIND TO RIDE A SCRAMBLER!! AT LAST I HAVE A CLOSE BUDDY TO RIDE WITH IN FUTURE! YEY!!!! GO ALL THE WAY...TO FINISH UP YOUR PRACS WHILE U STILL HAVE THE TIME NOW AITE BRO?? LETS BRAAAPPPPP TOGETHER ON ROAD SOON K??!! HEHEHE....
(love you shazali and lindah) thank you again dear buddy....
