
Updates!!
Just came back from lepakings with love and friends....
Today is a very kecohrable day at work....very.
Ermmm....
I know its abit late to say wish this but.... here i go.
~~~~~~~~~HAPPY 4TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO US ZAIDI!~~~~
Alhamdullilah we are still together....
Going through the ups and downs together....
Building up my trust on him....
And loving each other more day by day...
Thank you so much for accepting the way i am and for who and what i am zaidi.
I am thankful to have met you and appreaciate you always....
Pls do not ever poison this last chance ive given you....
My trust is building up back up again....
But again, ive told you ample times to be honest k.... whatever it is you have to be honest.
I love you so much zaidi.....
The life of a transexual....
Siti Nur Alysha Zara....
~~ will upload more pics soon ya! lOTS of pics to upload!! hehehe~~
(three more months to bangkok!! yey!!!)
